blago.1.25in

pec-st-apostles.jpgWASHINGTON DC - BELGRADE - June 2008 - The BLAGO fund made available for public viewing the archives of the Church of the Holy Apostles from the Patriarchate of Pec monastery complex. The archive was created during BLAGO's summer 2007 field trip. The Church of the Holy Apostles was built by the Serbian Archbishop Arsenije in the 13th century and illuminated around 1250; shortly thereafter, the seat of the Serbian Church was also transferred to Pec.

The archive can be seen at http://www.srpskoblago.org/Archives/Pec/.

Go to top