blago.1.25in

WASHINGTON, D.C. - BELGRADE - May 6, 2008 - The BLAGO Fund released the archive from the church of St. Demetrios in the Patriarchate of Pec. The collection of 958 detailed fresco photographs, along with four virtual reality movies, is available on our web site as part of the Treasure collection. The Church of St Demetrios was built around 1320 by Archbishop Nikodim and was archived by the BLAGO team in the summer of 2007.

The archive can be found at http://www.srpskoblago.org/Archives/Pec/ .

Go to top